Canadian Peer-to-Peer Marketplace for Baby Gear Rental Now Launches in Toronto, Ontario
Traveling with an Infant or Small Children Just Got Easier with Traveling Munchkin, a New Baby Gear Peer-to-Peer Rental Marketplace in the GTA
Families Helping Families Travel with Ease
[TORONTO, October 30, 2019] Traveling Munchkin, a new baby gear peer-to-peer rental marketplace, is excited to announce their recent launch in Toronto and the surrounding area.
Traveling Munchkin is an online community and distribution network that enables families to travel light and rent the baby gear they need locally. The peer-to-peer marketplace facilitates high quality rentals from local families, allowing them to earn extra income with the baby equipment they have outgrown, while giving traveling families the option to pack light and rent affordably.
Founded by Samantha Vlasceanu after traveling abroad with her two small children, she says, “I felt overwhelmed with how much gear I needed to bring with us. I started searching for a rental company that offered the brands I’m familiar with using, at affordable prices, but didn’t have any luck. Parents spend a great deal of time choosing their baby gear and don’t want to downgrade these items when they’re on holiday. They also don’t want the hassle of bringing their own items. Things get lost or damaged in transit, so by starting Traveling Munchkin we’re aiming to make the entire travel process easier for families. We’re providing quality brands and products at competitive rates. We’re eliminating the stress of having to pack up everything, and instead have it waiting for you when you arrive in Toronto.”
Traveling Munchkin’s services feature:
· A wide selection of baby gear available at affordable rates.
· Short term rentals for everything a traveling family needs during a visit to the Toronto area, including booster seats, baby gates, cribs, car seats and strollers.
· Option to pick up or have items delivered to you.
· Partnerships with several Airbnb hosts for pre-delivery of gear to booked accommodations.
· Safety is our number one priority. All products in our marketplace are government-approved and in excellent working condition.
· All products are cleaned and/or sanitized between uses.
· All rentals are insured against theft, loss or damages by Duuo.
· Service area is currently Southern Ontario, however expansion into secondary markets are planned.
The Traveling Munchkin marketplace offers rentals from as low as $ 5/day. For more information on the products currently available, visit www.travelingmunchkin.com.
About Traveling Munchkin, Inc.
Traveling Munchkin is a baby gear peer-to-peer rental marketplace operating in the GTA. The company enables convenient and stress-free travel by connecting host families and a wide range of rental baby equipment, with traveling families. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Samantha Vlasceanu,
Samantha@TravelingMunchkin.com, (647) 460-0777